Services and Prices - www.FlorenceByGuide.com
The fares of my tours are negotiable!
The fare depends on the month of the year and the duration of the tour.
Nevertheless, just to give you an idea, the lowest price per hour is €40. Maximum price per hour during the summer months for a group is €60.
If you'll hire me for more than 3 hours, I'll make some discount.
If you have any questions concerning tours, prices or other services, please contact me.
Admission fees to museums and other sites are not included in the price.
Some museums, like the Uffizi and Accademia galleries, need to be reserved in advance in order to avoid queues. I will make the reservation for you before the planned tour date.
Large groups of more than 10 people will need headsets. These will be necessary for most of the museums and churches and recommended for city walks.
Headset cost: 1.50 € -2 € per person for a half day, 3 € to 4 € for a full day.
Payment: Payment can be made in cash or by bank transfer.
- tours in Florence and it's surroundings;
- tours in all the museums, galleries and churches of the city;
- individual tours according to your requests;
- one-day tours in Tuscan towns such as Pisa, Siena and San Giminiano;
- wine, cheese and olive oil tasting;
- shopping assistance in craftsmen workshops;
- translations from/to Italian.